Heart Health Screening
Contact: Tammy G. Love
VP of Business Development
Phone: (336) 651-8116
ARE YOU AT RISK FOR HEART DISEASE?
Find out your risk for heart disease by taking the Heart Risk Assesment below. Please answer Yes, No, or Do Not Know to each of the following questions.
If you determine you are at high risk it would be recommended to discuss with your primary care physician.
1. Has your doctor told you that your cholesterol was high?
2. Do you have high blood pressure?
3. Has your mother or sister died suddenly without explanation or had a heart attack before the age of 65?
4. Has your father or brother died suddenly without explanation or had a heart attack before the age of 55?
5. Have you had a stroke?
6. Do you have congestive heart failure?
7. Have you been diagnosed with diabetes?
8. Do you currently smoke?
9. Do you exercise regularly (such as brisk walking for 20-30 minutes) three times a week?
10. Are you more than 20 pounds over your ideal body weight?